Terms & Conditions for Dalmore Whisky tasting kits prize draw
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The Prize includes 3 different Dalmore whiskies, a Glencairn Larkfire water jug as well as 4 cans of Wild Water worth £50 as specified and delivered to a UK postal address.
- The closing date is 20th December at 11 at 11.59pm (UK time).
- Entrants must be 21 years of age or over and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Silversurfers, Larkfire, Dalmore Whisky and their Associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winners of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- These rules are governed by English law.
- Headwater reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is 59 North Limited T/AS Larkfire, Lloyds Bank Chambers, Hustlergate, Bradford BD1 1UQ
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!