Terms & Conditions for Quishion Prize Draw
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
- By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- The closing date is 28th February 2021 11.59pm (UK time).
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- The prize: One Quishion by iBeani
- Prize can only be sent to a valid UK address
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with iBeanie, Silversurfers and their associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the registered prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Entries must not contain anything which is calculated to bring the Promoter, the Prize Partner or associated companies into disrepute or that in any way violates applicable laws and regulations or social network standards.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- The Prize Partner reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value should the advertised Prize become unavailable for any reason or where circumstances dictate.
- The Prize Partner reserves the right to alter the dates on which the prize winner may avail of the Prize or an alternative prize should the advertised dates become unavailable for any reason including unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Silversurfers Ltd are not responsible for these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is iBeani, Unit 13, Warsop Enterprise Centre, Warsop, NG20 0AF
- The name and county of the prize winner will be available for a period of one month after the Competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Prize Partner at the address above.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!