Terms & Conditions for the Munich and Bavaria Holiday
By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Please note the following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw to ‘Win an holiday to Munich and Bavaria’
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and German National Tourist Office. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK & Ireland residents but all travellers must be in possession of a valid British passport or current and valid visa for entering the Federal Republic of Germany, except employees of Silversurfers, German National Tourist Office, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per household.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 on 31st October 2015.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw by Silversurfers. If the winner is not contactable within seven days, Silversurfers reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- The winner’s details will be displayed on www.silversurfers.com
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative holiday or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure they have valid passports and are legally entitled to travel. Travel and medical insurance are also the winner’s responsibility.
- The holiday prize for 2 people comprises:
- – 2 x return flights from the UK to Munich
- – 2 x rail tickets for an excursion to Augsburg
- – 2 x bus tickets for an excursion to Neuschwanstein castle (incl. entrance fees)
- – 6 nights Bed & breakfast in a 3 or 4 star hotel in Munich
- – 2 x Munich City Tour Card for free public transport use (including to and from the airport) and many reductions in Munich’s museums and sights
- The prize is subject to availability and must be taken before 1st October 2016.
Once the air tickets are booked, no name or date changes are possible
All flights and hotel accommodation subject to availability (trade fair periods and public holidays such as Christmas and New Year are excluded)
- The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Any personal expenses and spending money (d) UK transfers.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Silversurfers or the German National Tourist Office reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Silversurfers for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Silversurfers are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web site or home page access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the promotion.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The prize partner is the German National Tourist Office Joachim Scholz, Beethovenstraße 69, 60325 Frankfurt/Main
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!