Terms & Conditions for Hotter Shoes Prize Draw
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email and mail communications from Silversurfers and Hotter Comfort Concept. We will hold this information on our operational databases to send you future offers and mailings. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the mailings and the newsletter at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- The closing date is Tuesday 30th June at 11.59pm (UK time).
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Beaconsfield Footwear Limited and their families or Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified within 7 days of the closing date and the notification will include details on how the prize can be claimed.
- The winner of the prize draw will receive 4 pairs of Hotter shoes of their choice from the summer collection and/or the autumn/winter collection launching online on 10th August. All shoes must be selected by 17th August, and ordered online, delivered to either your home or the Hotter branch of your choice.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this prize draw once
- These rules are governed by English law
- By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The promoter is Hotter Comfort Concept – Hotter Comfort Concept, Beaconsfield Footwear Ltd, 2 Peel Road, West Pimbo, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9PT. 11. Hotter reserve the right to feature photographs, names and locations of prize winners in future promotions. Offer at the discretion of the promoter and can be withdrawn at any time.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!