Terms & Conditions for Royal Windsor Horse Show tickets
- In order to take part in this offer, entrants must complete their details on Royal Windsor Horse Show ticket website and follow the instructions and tick box options about mailing preferences. Silversurfers do not collect your data for this offer.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the entrants only, Royal Windsor Horse Show will pass your details on to their service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you tickets on their behalf.
- The closing date is Thursday 31st March at 11.59pm (UK time) or when all tickets have been claimed, whichever is sooner.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to claim tickets.
- The offer is not open to employees associated with Royal Windsor Horse Show or Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- This offer is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative offers available.
- There are up to 500 tickets available to claim and you will be required to book your tickets through the website www.rwhs.co.uk. Tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis, and this offer will be withdrawn when all 500 tickets have been claimed.
- The offer is for up to two general entry tickets per winner worth a total of £32 valid for Thursday 12th May 2016 only.
- All tickets are subject to a £1.50 fulfilment fee per order and this will be applied at the checkout.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any tickets.
- Entrants may only claim up to two tickets once.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Windsor Equestrian Promotions. Offer at the discretion of the promoter and can be withdrawn at any time.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!