Save £500 on a 6-night Kenyan Safari!
Kenya is famous for its incredible wildlife encounters, and this itinerary ensures that you get the best possible wildlife safari experience.
You’ll spend 3 nights at the wildlife-fillled Samburu park at the stunning Ashnil Samburu camp (please link to) , followed by 3 nights in the world-famous Masai Mara at the Ashnil Mara Camp , where you can relax in luxury tented accommodation whilst enjoying the views of the surrounding national park.
This itinerary also includes 10 game drives, so you’ll have plenty of opportunity to spot the big 5 five!
Wildlife you may encounter:
An abundance of birds
The big 5 (leopards, lions, elephants, buffalos, rhinos)
Giraffes, impalas, baboons, hippos and crocodiles and much more
Day 1: Overnight flight from Heathrow to Nairobi
Day 2: Light aircraft flight to Samburu.
3 nights at Ashnil Samburu Camp on full board basis with 5 game drives.
Day 5: Light aircraft flight to Masai Mara.
3 nights at Ashnil Mara Camp on full board basis with 5 game drives.
Day 8: Light aircraft flight to Wilson Nairobi.
Overnight flight to Heathrow
Prices from £2469 per person travelling on 16th November
Call 020 8423 3000 for more details or visit www.somak.com
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 22, 2021
- Plan a Christmas to remember with our range of thoughtful gifts for your loved ones - October 22, 2021
- Have you been able to book your Covid Booster yet? - October 21, 2021