Book more and save more with Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Award-winning Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has launched its ‘Turn of Year’ multi-buy cruise sale encouraging you to make multiple purchases in the same transaction and take advantage of savings of up to 30%*.
Fred. Olsen’s ‘The more you book, the more you save’ cruise promotion applies to bookings made up to 2nd March 2015 inclusive, for selected cabin grades on cruises up to April 2016, of five nights’ duration or more. The scheme also offers an attractive 10% discount if you only wish to make a single cruise purchase.
Fred. Olsen has also made its multi-buy cruise sale even more tempting by adding two further benefits – a free upgrade to its ‘all-inclusive’ drinks package and all gratuities paid for*. This new offer is available on bookings made by 31st January 2015 and is applicable to all cruises departing in April and May 2015, of five night’s duration or more.
For the first time ever, Mr. Fred. Olsen Junior, Chairman of Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines and the sixth generation of the Olsen family, has put his name behind the sales campaign with his unique ‘Enjoyment Promise’* – whereby, if you are not satisfied with your holiday after a couple of days, Fred. Olsen will arrange to fly you home from the first available port of call and give you your money back.
Fred. Olsen’s ‘The more you book, the more you save’ cruise sale includes the following sailings:
– Braemar’s five-night M1510 ‘Elvis at 80’ cruise, ex Harwich on 13th April 2015. Prices start from just £503 per person.
Calling at Aarhus (Denmark), for an overnight stay. Visit the only replica ‘Graceland’ – Elvis’ historic home – outside the United States!
– Boudicca’s seven-night D1512 ‘Land of the Vikings’ cruise, ex Rosyth (Edinburgh) on 1st June 2015. Prices start from just £791 per person.
Calling at Oslo, Brevik, Haugesund, and Eidfjord (all Norway).
– Balmoral’s six-night L1518 ‘Iberian Cathedrals & Museums’ cruises, ex Southampton on 19th October 2015. Prices start from just £539 per person.
Calling at La Coruna (Spain), Getxo (for Bilbao, Spain), and La Pallice (for La Rochelle, France).
All prices are based on two adults sharing a twin-bedded, inside cabin, and include accommodation, all meals and entertainment on board, plus port dues.
So, why not book your Fred. Olsen cruise today! There has never been a better time to take advantage of a wide range of great-value sailings, to over 240 destinations around the world, from ‘right on your doorstep’.
*See the website www.fredolsencruises.com for full Terms and Conditions.
For further information on Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, visit the website at www.fredolsencruises.com Call Reservations on 0800 0355 242 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm; Saturday, 9am – 5pm; Sunday, 10am – 4pm) to find out more …
QUOTE SILVERSURFERS TO REDEEM DISCOUNT!
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 5 Hobbies to Start before 2022 - October 25, 2021
- Pumpkin and Red Pepper Soup with Crispy Shallots and Pumpkin Seeds - October 25, 2021
- Quiz: Can you name all these types of pasta? - October 24, 2021
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021