Amazing cruise deals with Barrhead Travel & Celebrity Cruises
Get onboard with this fantastic cruise offer that Barrhead Travel exclusively have for 2017 with Celebrity Cruises. Escape to clear waters, sunny beaches and endless summers in the Caribbean on a 15 night, luxury holiday.
There is a choice of two itineraries – Sugar & Spice. You’ll start your holiday by flying to the stylish and cool city of Miami for one night, before joining the breathtaking Celebrity Eclipse® for your 6 night cruise in the Caribbean followed by 7 nights All Inclusive at one of 3 popular resorts in Barbados.
The 2nd itinerary is Caribbean Rhythms. This time your holiday starts with 5 nights in an All Inclusive resort in Barbados followed by an 8 night cruise in the Caribbean and finishing off with 1 night in Miami before flying home.
Celebrity Eclipse® is one of the largest cruise ships in Celebrity Cruises’ fleet and is perfect for those seeking both a luxurious and laid-back cruise. Your journey becomes a destination in itself, onboard a ship that offers relaxation at the Canyon Ranch SpaClub, learning opportunities at the Celebrity iLounge and much, much more. As night falls, you can head to the Martini Bar where you will enjoy a show as well as a drink as the talented bar tenders transform the traditional bar experience into high energy entertainment.
Your itinerary transports you to some of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. You’ll catch sight of the stunning baroque towers of St. John’s Cathedral in Antigua, the lush green, Piton Mountains in St Lucia, or maybe you’ll feel like treating your loved one to some new jewels in Philipsburg. For those looking for something more adventurous you could try your hand at wind surfing in Aruba or scuba diving in Bonaire. The choice is yours.
Barrhead Travel are delighted to be able to offer you, not only a free airport lounge pass to kick-start your holiday in style but also a choice of exceptional hotels as part of this deal, as their cruise experts know that not all customers are looking for exactly the same holiday. You’ll have the choice of a 7 night All Inclusive stay at one of the following hotels:
- Sugar Cane Club, Barbados – you’ll discover a harmonious blend of luxury, tranquility and seclusion at Sugar Cane Club Hotel and Spa, overlooking the exotic West Coast of Barbados. This intimate adult-only boutique hotel offers both all-inclusive and room-only accommodation in an unforgettable ambiance. From the moment you arrive, you will realise this is no ordinary hotel.
- The Club, Barbados – Ideally located oceanfront on Barbados’s West Coast, The Club offers terrific rooms and suites, including Oceanfront Rooms and Suites, a luxurious Spa & Salon, freshwater swimming pools, All-Inclusive dining and drinks, water sports, entertainment, and the warm hospitality Barbados is famous for.
- Sandals Resort, Barbados – this is an all-new retreat in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area, offering undeniable luxury with inventive accommodations spanning three unique villages, world-class cuisine with international appeal, including a festive Indian cuisine restaurant, and innovative bar and pool designs. Unwind to the relaxed calypso beat, enjoy the sun & surf and explore the sexiness of your suite, an abode designed with your utmost comfort in mind.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Win a pair of shoes of your choice from Hotter! - March 21, 2019
- Visit hotelexclusives.com and find the perfect holiday or hotel offer - March 19, 2019
- Take the strain away from opening and closing your garage door! - March 19, 2019
- Is a bad deal better than remaining in the European Union? - March 18, 2019
- How a home lift can help you get around your home more easily - March 18, 2019
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!