Cruise in England
If you would like a full river-cruise package holiday experience without a troublesome journey into Europe this year, look at English Holiday Cruises.
They offer the only ‘small ship’ luxury river cruise experience in England:
- Unique holidays: Take your hotel with you from Gloucester on a tour of the glorious countryside in the Cotswolds Severn Vale
- Discovery: Visit fascinating destinations and moor up close to the local sights. All tours start within 400 metres of the moorings or otherwise transport is provided.
- Guided Tours: At every destination, there’s an inclusive guided tour or excursion, including Berkeley Castle, the Slimbridge Wetlands Centre, Tewkesbury Abbey, Worcester Cathedral and the Severn Valley Railway.
- Boating excellence: Their ship the ‘Edward Elgar’ is spacious and comfortable with cosy en-suite cabins, climate control, free Wi-Fi and panoramic views, so she is no narrowboat! Visit England rate the vessel as a 4-star hotel boat and for added re-assurance, the company is a member of ABTA.
- Superb hospitality: You can Indulge in classic English food, a wide range of beverages, free wine, beer or soft drinks at lunch and dinner, free tea/coffee all day and more besides. They also cater for special diets, with advance warning.
- Companionship: There are just 22 like-minded guests aboard and the atmosphere is informal, so you can socialise easily without the hubbub found on the big European cruisers. To help you relax, the cruises run at a gentle daily pace.
- Kind and caring crew: Let the resident crew look after everything you need, from porterage to meal service to cabin-cleaning (afterwards, you’ll want to take them home with you!)
- Convenience: All cruises start and end in Gloucester, which is easy to reach from anywhere in the UK and there’s parking available near the home mooring.
- Hotel extensions: For a more relaxing start to your holiday without fear of ‘missing the boat’ you can stay at their local partner luxury hotel the night before boarding, at special rates.
- Value for money: 98% of guests say that the company provides ‘Excellent’ or ‘good’ value for money and 98% would recommend English Holiday Cruises to others.
- Family owned: English Holiday Cruises is a private, family-owned company which has been delivering excellence for over 15 years. Visit their website to read rave independent reviews with an average score over 4.9 stars.
So, for a ‘staycation’ package holiday with a difference this year, request a FREE brochure now by calling 01452-410411, or visit www.englishholidaycruises.co.uk
Springtime cruise holidays in the Cotswolds Severn Vale are available with either a FREE hotel stay before the cruise, or with a discount of up to £395/cabin when you bring friends. Call them and quote ‘Silversurfers’ to secure these offers.