Cruise in England
If you would like a full river-cruise package holiday experience without a troublesome journey into Europe this year, look at English Holiday Cruises.
They offer the only ‘small ship’ luxury river cruise experience in England:
- Unique holidays: Take your hotel with you from Gloucester on a tour of the glorious countryside in the Cotswolds Severn Vale
- Discovery: Visit fascinating destinations and moor up close to the local sights. All tours start within 400 metres of the moorings or otherwise transport is provided.
- Guided Tours: At every destination, there’s an inclusive guided tour or excursion, including Berkeley Castle, the Slimbridge Wetlands Centre, Tewkesbury Abbey, Worcester Cathedral and the Severn Valley Railway.
- Boating excellence: Their ship the ‘Edward Elgar’ is spacious and comfortable with cosy en-suite cabins, climate control, free Wi-Fi and panoramic views, so she is no narrowboat! Visit England rate the vessel as a 4-star hotel boat and for added re-assurance, the company is a member of ABTA.
- Superb hospitality: You can Indulge in classic English food, a wide range of beverages, free wine, beer or soft drinks at lunch and dinner, free tea/coffee all day and more besides. They also cater for special diets, with advance warning.
- Companionship: There are just 22 like-minded guests aboard and the atmosphere is informal, so you can socialise easily without the hubbub found on the big European cruisers. To help you relax, the cruises run at a gentle daily pace.
- Kind and caring crew: Let the resident crew look after everything you need, from porterage to meal service to cabin-cleaning (afterwards, you’ll want to take them home with you!)
- Convenience: All cruises start and end in Gloucester, which is easy to reach from anywhere in the UK and there’s parking available near the home mooring.
- Hotel extensions: For a more relaxing start to your holiday without fear of ‘missing the boat’ you can stay at their local partner luxury hotel the night before boarding, at special rates.
- Value for money: 98% of guests say that the company provides ‘Excellent’ or ‘good’ value for money and 98% would recommend English Holiday Cruises to others.
- Family owned: English Holiday Cruises is a private, family-owned company which has been delivering excellence for over 15 years. Visit their website to read rave independent reviews with an average score over 4.9 stars.
So, for a ‘staycation’ package holiday with a difference this year, request a FREE brochure now by calling 01452-410411, or visit www.englishholidaycruises.co.uk
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!