Discover the huge range of cruise holidays we offer – from 2 night Cruise Breaks to Mediterranean and Caribbean flycruise holidays and even full world cruises. You’ll be surprised and delighted with the wide range of extras that are included in your fare and our Price Promise.
Why choose P&O Cruises?
P&O Cruises can trace its roots back over 175 years to the formation of the Peninsular Steam Navigation company in 1837, so you can be sure we’re cruise experts. The exceptional choices and service our cruises provide not only create memorable experiences, but are also great value for money.
We are always delighted and proud when our customers recognise the unique cruise experience we offer. We were therefore thrilled to receive:
- The 2012 Travel Weekly Globe Awards’ ‘Favourite Cruise Company 2012’ as voted by readers of the Daily Mail
- The 2011 British Travel Awards’ ‘Best Luxury Cruise Line’; ‘Best Family Cruise Line’; ‘Best Mainstream Cruise Line’ and ‘Best UK Departure Cruise Line’ as voted by readers of The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun.
- In addition readers of The Telegraph voted us ‘Favourite Large Cruise Line’ at The Telegraph Travel Awards
- And we were voted winners also in The Sunday Times Readers Awards.
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime every time you cruise with us
Enjoy the holiday of a lifetime every time you cruise with us. At P&O Cruises we want to give you a holiday to remember, filled with special occasions and memorable moments. From the friendly greeting you receive as you step on board, to Black Tie nights where the entire ship dresses to the nines, or from a lazy afternoon of pampering in The Retreat, to a romantic dinner for two at a Marco Pierre White restaurant, everything about your P&O Cruises holiday will make you feel special. And when your cabin steward knows your name, and your bar steward remembers your favourite drink, that’s simply how a P&O Cruises holiday should be.
Our holidays are tailored to today’s British tastes
Explore exciting destinations all around the world, with the comforts of being at home. We understand today’s cosmopolitan British tastes, with different style restaurants, including Michelin-starred chef, Atul Kochhar’s fine dining Indian restaurant, and restaurants by Marco Pierre White. Sophisticated bars with specially selected wines by TV’s Olly Smith. West End style shows, and comedians you can really have a laugh with. There’s even tea & coffee making facilities in your cabin for that early morning drink, with Twining’s tea of course.
We are the trusted cruise experts
No one else knows the globe like P&O Cruises, so we can seek out the best the world can offer you. We can trace our roots back to 1837 – so we know the way! And you’ll celebrate being on holiday on one of our magnificent ships – with deck parties under the stars and sailaway parties from our fascinating ports of call. Our Captains and officers will enjoy meeting you around the ship, and explaining what’s happening behind the scenes, in their own nautical way – you’ll be an expert mariner before you know it!
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- by Barbara Wooldridge - October 25, 2016
- Ever Fancied Owning Your Own Racehorse? - October 25, 2016
- Discover the gems of the Middle East - October 25, 2016
- Ace acers by Lynne Turner - October 24, 2016
- Regain control over your electric heating with Dimplex Quantum - October 24, 2016