Sail with AmaWaterways – rated the BEST river cruise fleet on Europe’s rivers!
Consistently leading the way in river cruising with exceptional staff, award winning cuisine, enriching theme cruises and special on-board amenities – AmaWaterways really is a river cruise experience like no other.
You don’t need to just take our word for it, in the first ever Berlitz River Cruising in Europe travel guide, more than 280 ships were rated based on accommodation, public rooms, cuisine, service and other miscellaneous features. All eleven AmaWaterways ships that were assessed earned the highest rating given and received higher scores than any other river cruise line. The AmaPrima was rated the highest of any ship, followed closely by the rest of our European fleet.
When you travel with AmaWaterways, you do more than simply pass through a destination – you experience it in an authentic and in depth manner. Our ship serves as your floating hotel, freeing you to truly enjoy all the sights and activities without having to worry about transportation, packing and unpacking, accommodation and meals. Plus, you will enjoy the same stellar service along the way, including a Cruise Manager who is by your side throughout your cruise.
We carefully craft our itineraries to immerse you in the scenery, history and culture of all of the destinations on your chosen river cruise holiday. Marvel at the ever changing views from spacious sun decks, panoramic windows or maybe from your private balcony, through the panoramic windows in your ship’s Main Lounge, or from the expansive outdoor decks. Visit famous landmarks and explore delightful hidden gems with a variety of included shore excursions. Be as active as you desire, with plenty of walking tours and guided bicycle tours, or as relaxed as you wish with plush staterooms, lively bar, on-board entertainment, gymnasium, hairdresser and spa services. Savour bold new flavours and delicious regional specialties with menus designed by our team of classically trained chefs complimented with free flowing regional wine, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner. Share your journey with other travellers – the intimate nature of our ships means plenty of opportunities to make new friends.
By the end of your cruise it will become clear that it wasn’t just where you went, but how you got there.
What’s included on your AmaWaterways European river cruise?
- Luxurious cruise accommodation, many with twin balconies
- Fine dining including wine, beer & soft drinks at lunch and dinner
- State of the art Infotainment System featuring free Wi-Fi throughout the ship, free Hollywood movies and more
- Life enriching tours and daily excursions with personal headset included
- Special highlights include lectures, theme dinners, cooking demonstrations, on board music and/or dance performances and live piano music every afternoon & evening
- Bicycles to explore on your own plus guided bicycle tours
*Every AmaWaterways river cruise can be packaged with flights, transfers or rail options – call the AmaWaterways specialist team of river cruise experts on 08082525332 or visit www.amawaterways.co.uk for more information.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- What is equity release and could it be right for you? - October 14, 2021
- Do you eat less meat than you used to? - October 11, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 6, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 6, 2021
- Make your LPA online with Co-op Legal Services - October 6, 2021