Germany is MAGIC
Every year, Germany’s biggest and most popular cities attract millions of visitors from all over the world.
Everyone from business travellers and cultural aficionados to shopaholics and party animals will find exactly what they’re looking for.
The Magic Cities lead the way for urban breaks in Germany. Discover the maritime vibe in the shopper’s paradise Hamburg, fashion-capital Düsseldorf, Dresden “City of culture” oozes baroque splendour. Visit the majestic Royal Gardens of Herrenhausen in Hannover (pictured above R. Kiedrowski©) and the Christmas market in Nürnberg.
Or discover Bach, books and art nouveau architecture in Leipzig. Or how about the laid back charm of the Bavarian capital of Munich. Traditional and cutting edge art meet in Frankfurt – Stuttgart is well known for the Mercedes and Porsche museum. And who could not be tempted by Cologne’s chocolate museum and their exuberant Carnival?
For your chance to win a 6 night holiday to Munich and Royal Bavaria including 2 return flights, 6 nights bed and breakfast accommodation in a 3 or 4 star hotel, an excursion to Neuschwanstein Castle and more all courtesy of the German National Tourist Office click here
To find out more about Germany’s cities check out www.germany.travel/cities
Download your brochure here
Or enjoy a Video on what Germany has to offer
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- 5 Overseas Hampers to send to loved ones abroad - October 22, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 22, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 22, 2021
- Plan a Christmas to remember with our range of thoughtful gifts for your loved ones - October 22, 2021
- Have you been able to book your Covid Booster yet? - October 21, 2021