The fantastically rich and varied history of Iran has left behind a dramatic cultural heritage.
This new 10-night tour by regional specialists Cox & Kings reveals the best of that legacy, including the supreme Islamic architecture of Isfahan and Shiraz, the ancient Achaemenid capital of Pasargadae and the splendid bas-reliefs of the Palace of Persepolis. Prices start from £1,995 per person.
Beginning in Shiraz, discover the beautiful Islamic architecture of the city; wander the former Persian capital of Persepolis; explore Cyrus the Great’s capital at Pasargadae; and discover layers of history in wonders such as Isfahan and Zoroastrian Towers of Silence in Yazd. Finally, spend 2-nights in Tehran exploring the capital, including the Unesco world heritage site of the Golestan Palace. There are ten tour departures for 2016, with the first departing on 3 March 2016.
For more details visit Iran: Treasure of Persia
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Where do you think the extra runway should be built – Heathrow or Gatwick? - October 21, 2016
- Beach breaks in Goa - October 21, 2016
- Peace & Tranquility in Your Home Away from Home - October 21, 2016
- Sunset in Abbotsbury, Dorset by Patty Ball - October 20, 2016
- How to Make a Scrapbook with a CEWE PHOTOBOOK - October 20, 2016