The fantastically rich and varied history of Iran has left behind a dramatic cultural heritage.
This new 10-night tour by regional specialists Cox & Kings reveals the best of that legacy, including the supreme Islamic architecture of Isfahan and Shiraz, the ancient Achaemenid capital of Pasargadae and the splendid bas-reliefs of the Palace of Persepolis. Prices start from £1,995 per person.
Beginning in Shiraz, discover the beautiful Islamic architecture of the city; wander the former Persian capital of Persepolis; explore Cyrus the Great’s capital at Pasargadae; and discover layers of history in wonders such as Isfahan and Zoroastrian Towers of Silence in Yazd. Finally, spend 2-nights in Tehran exploring the capital, including the Unesco world heritage site of the Golestan Palace. There are ten tour departures for 2016, with the first departing on 3 March 2016.
For more details visit Iran: Treasure of Persia
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- What is equity release and could it be right for you? - October 14, 2021
- Do you eat less meat than you used to? - October 11, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 6, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 6, 2021
- Make your LPA online with Co-op Legal Services - October 6, 2021