Discover the World with Greatdays Holidays – the UK’s leading Travel Specialist for Groups
Have you ever thought of arranging a tour or day trip for a group? Whether it’s for friends and family or if you belong to an association such as the U3A or Women’s Institute.
Greatdays Holidays has been arranging tailor-made group tours for over 30 years. Normally the size of the group you are organising the trip for will need to be around 20+ passengers. Under certain circumstances we can provide quotations for smaller numbers, such as Disneyland® Paris for a minimum of 12 people, ideal for grandparents wishing to treat or travel with their extended families for special birthdays or anniversary celebrations. For ocean cruises we can even quote for individuals. All backed in the knowledge that any monies paid to us are financially protected for your peace of mind.
- Family owned since 1985
- Triple award-winning group travel specialists
- Offering tailor-made and exclusive tours in the UK, European and Worldwide destinations
- Specialist in ocean and river cruising, including great ideas from Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Silversea and Hurtigruten
- Leading Day Trip operator in the UK including exclusive summer and Christmas themed events
- Official group tour operator for Disneyland® Paris and award-winners for the fourth consecutive year
- Financially bonded with ABTA Y0380 and ATOL 4279*
- £5 million tour operators liability cover
- Flexible travel options by coach, rail, air or self drive
- Free quotations provided with every itinerary for your group
- 24hr emergency contact support number for all tours
- Dedicated account managers as your main point of contact
- Why not invite us to come along and do a presentation to your group
Our website is packed full of ideas and constantly being updated and we also have a range of free brochures which can be ordered on line. You can also sign up to our regular Newsletter full of excellent and interesting tour ideas keeping you up to date. At Greatdays we prefer the human touch, so Claire, Dawn and Emma look forward to your call where we can chat with you in person.
T: 0161 928 3242
*Financial protection is not required for day trips only and so does not apply.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!