MASTA – Over 170 Travel Health Clinics across the UK
MASTA has over 30 years specialist travel health experience with more than 170 travel health clinics across the UK. Planning a trip away? Make sure that travel health is top of mind and seek advice 4-6 weeks before departure where possible.
With more than 30 years’ specialist experience MASTA offers a complete travel health service including a comprehensive range of retail products.
MASTA is at hand for all your travel health needs. We have well established clinics within a number of settings including BUPA, Flight Centre, STA, Pharmacies and a large number of clinics based in NHS and Occupational Health establishments.
Our nationwide coverage ensures that we are never far away; providing an expert and high quality service that is easily accessible. Whilst we recommend that travellers seek advice 4-6 weeks prior to departure, we also offer short notice appointments for those unexpected last minute trips as well as early/late in the day appointments and weekends.
Quality underpins everything we do in this complex and constantly evolving area of healthcare. Proven in travel health but respected for more, we also offer broader vaccination services such as flu, hepatitis B, shingles, pneumonia and meningitis to name just a few examples.
MASTA only ever recommend vaccinations or antimalarials that are recommended based on a careful and thorough assessment of your planned trip(s) and personal circumstance.
- Short notice travel health advice is always better than no travel health advice.
- Travel health advice is not a one size fits all situation. It is highly dependent on factors such as destination, medical history, planned accommodation and likely activities once away.
- What was true one month, may not be the same the following month. Entry criteria to certain destinations can change quickly, often influenced by disease outbreaks. Only the most up to date and specialist knowledge will do in terms of holiday preparation.
- Prevention is better than cure. Don’t take risks with your health, and depart as prepared as you can be.
- To check the travel health requirements for your destination(s) using our free vaccine checker and find your nearest MASTA clinic, visit www.masta-travel-health.com.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 0330 100 4200
Latest posts by Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Should tackles and scrums be prohibited from school rugby fields? - September 26, 2017
- Out with the old and in with the new - September 26, 2017
- Should Londoners choose if they want to use Uber? - September 24, 2017
- Four reasons you should book a holiday in October… - September 22, 2017
- Win One of Two Food Boxes from HelloFresh! - September 20, 2017
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!