MASTA – Over 170 Travel Health Clinics across the UK
MASTA has over 30 years specialist travel health experience with more than 170 travel health clinics across the UK. Planning a trip away? Make sure that travel health is top of mind and seek advice 4-6 weeks before departure where possible.
With more than 30 years’ specialist experience MASTA offers a complete travel health service including a comprehensive range of retail products.
MASTA is at hand for all your travel health needs. We have well established clinics within a number of settings including BUPA, Flight Centre, STA, Pharmacies and a large number of clinics based in NHS and Occupational Health establishments.
Our nationwide coverage ensures that we are never far away; providing an expert and high quality service that is easily accessible. Whilst we recommend that travellers seek advice 4-6 weeks prior to departure, we also offer short notice appointments for those unexpected last minute trips as well as early/late in the day appointments and weekends.
Quality underpins everything we do in this complex and constantly evolving area of healthcare. Proven in travel health but respected for more, we also offer broader vaccination services such as flu, hepatitis B, shingles, pneumonia and meningitis to name just a few examples.
MASTA only ever recommend vaccinations or antimalarials that are recommended based on a careful and thorough assessment of your planned trip(s) and personal circumstance.
- Short notice travel health advice is always better than no travel health advice.
- Travel health advice is not a one size fits all situation. It is highly dependent on factors such as destination, medical history, planned accommodation and likely activities once away.
- What was true one month, may not be the same the following month. Entry criteria to certain destinations can change quickly, often influenced by disease outbreaks. Only the most up to date and specialist knowledge will do in terms of holiday preparation.
- Prevention is better than cure. Don’t take risks with your health, and depart as prepared as you can be.
- To check the travel health requirements for your destination(s) using our free vaccine checker and find your nearest MASTA clinic, visit www.masta-travel-health.com.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone Number: 0330 100 4200
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- What is equity release and could it be right for you? - October 14, 2021
- Do you eat less meat than you used to? - October 11, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 6, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 6, 2021
- Make your LPA online with Co-op Legal Services - October 6, 2021