Here are 5 reasons to book your 2017 river cruise with Titan Travel, onboard the exclusively chartered MS Serenade I
1.Prices start from only £899 per person
The MS Serenade I’s first sailing with Titan is taking place in March 2017. You are able to secure your place on one of Titan’s 15 new 2017 river cruise itineraries from just £899 per person.
2. Newly refurbished ship
With just 68 cabins, the MS Serenade is small enough to find your way around the vessel quickly and enjoy the exclusivity of small ship cruising, while having plenty of space to enjoy. The classically decorated cabins on board the MS Serenade I offer more space than many other river cruise vessels (16m2), bathrooms are big enough to boast both a compact bath (full size in suites) and a walk in shower, and all cabins on the upper and middle decks have French balconies, giving floor to ceiling views of the scenery and your own space to enjoy a quiet coffee in the sunshine whilst cruising alongside beautiful river banks and pretty towns.
3. Book by 30th June with just a £99 deposit
Until the 30th June 2016 you are able to book your MS Serenade I cruise with just a £99 deposit!
4. Choose from 15 new cruise itineraries along the Rhine, Danube and the Dutch waterways
Chartering a vessel for this duration has allowed Titan to have the freedom to tailor 15 of their own itineraries. Each cruise itinerary has must-do excursions included, plus a selection of trips which can be booked before you travel or with your Titan tour manager. And docking in the centre of many of the fantastic towns and cities that are visited means it is easy to stroll from the MS Serenade I to some of Europe’s great attractions.
5. Home to airport transfers included as standard (VIP Home departure service*)
Included as standard with every Titan holiday are complimentary return transfers to and from your front door to the airport of departure. What’s more if you live near a regional airport and would prefer to fly to your departure airport Titan can book regional flights free of charge.
Or call on 0800 988 5823 and quote ‘WEBSURF’
Terms & Conditions
* Except Scottish Islands and Sark, where vehicle access is restricted – we invite those residents to nominate a mainland address for their pick-up. The majority of Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service® transfers are not exclusive to one holiday booking and journeys to and from the airport may be undertaken via additional addresses.
All prices are subject to change and availability
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- In the Wild by Karen Stoker - December 9, 2016
- Which is your favourite Christmas Carol? - December 8, 2016
- Sunrise at Avebury stone circle Wiltshire by Paul Giles - December 8, 2016
- A review of Internet Privacy - December 8, 2016
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016