Discover some of the world’s most niche locations on board a river cruise.
Sail right into the heart of each city; visiting colourful villages and picturesque landscapes. Be in awe as you pass through beautiful destinations and go on epic adventures. Explore the mystical Mekong or sail down the Rhine, one of the most scenic rivers in the world, flowing from Switzerland through to Holland.
Top reasons you should try river cruising.
- No rough seas, no sea sickness, just smooth sailing from destination to destination.
- Overnights in multiple ports provide you with the opportunity to delve deeper into the city to see how the locals live.
- Shore excursions in unique destinations are a wonderful way to discover and see a different side to each location.
- No port fuss as you can travel straight from the ship to your new destination.
- Indulge in exquisite food paired with fantastic wines onboard. One of the many highlights on a river cruise.
- Take time and unwind in a relaxing environment on board whether it be a pamper session in the spa or quiet time in the library.
- Most river cruises offer added extras and benefits from free drinks, WiFi, tours, flights, transfers and much more.
- Enjoy an intimate atmosphere and meet new people onboard a river cruise ship. With a low crew to guest ratio you can rest assure that your every need will be attended to with the utmost care.
Top River cruises to experience.
- Rhine/ Moselle/ Tributaries
Visit Iglu Cruise and take a look at our Top 10 best-selling, best value and most popular river cruises from £639pp.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- by Barbara Wooldridge - October 25, 2016
- Ever Fancied Owning Your Own Racehorse? - October 25, 2016
- Discover the gems of the Middle East - October 25, 2016
- Ace acers by Lynne Turner - October 24, 2016
- Regain control over your electric heating with Dimplex Quantum - October 24, 2016