Way back in 1984, the first ever Virgin Atlantic flight departed from London to Newark Liberty International Airport, launching a whole new era in British aviation history.
Nearly 30 years later, they clearly did something right, as they’re now one of the UK’s leading long haul airlines, with over 40 aircraft and even more on order. They annually fly over six million people to 36 of the world’s most popular destinations.
It was never their ambition to be the biggest, but to be the best. That’s why they keep winning awards for their innovative products and friendly service.
Premium Economy, Drive Thru Check In and the world’s first Biofuel flight by a commercial airline are just a few of their pioneering firsts.
From the big picture, to the tiniest detail, Virgin Atlantic has the vision and service commitment that sets them apart from other airlines. For more information, visit www.virginatlantic.com
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- What is equity release and could it be right for you? - October 14, 2021
- Do you eat less meat than you used to? - October 11, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 6, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 6, 2021
- Make your LPA online with Co-op Legal Services - October 6, 2021