Two new Southend routes for easyJet
Low-fare airline easyJet is to add two new destinations to its flights from Southend.
The carrier will begin services from the Essex airport to Berlin in Germany and the Polish city of Krakow next summer.
Thanks to the arrival of a new Airbus A319, easyJet will start a six-flights-a-week service to Berlin on June 17.
On the same day, the airline will begin a four-times-a-week service to Krakow.
EasyJet began flights at Southend in March this year. The new plane coming next summer will take the number of aircraft the airline has at Southend to four.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- What is equity release and could it be right for you? - October 14, 2021
- Do you eat less meat than you used to? - October 11, 2021
- 8 Calendars to help you make the most of 2022 - October 6, 2021
- Must-read annuals guaranteed to entertain - October 6, 2021
- Make your LPA online with Co-op Legal Services - October 6, 2021