Virgin Holidays, Celebrity Cruises and Port of Seattle Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Entrants must be 21 years old or over.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Silversurfers, prize draw sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers, Virgin Holidays and Port of Seattle. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The Prize Partners of this promotion are Virgin Holidays and Port of Seattle.
- Selected cruise dates available between 26 May – 15 September 2017 subject to availability.
- The prize comprises: Return Economy flights from London Heathrow to Seattle. UK transfers are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize includes two nights accommodation in the Grand Hyatt Seattle hotel, subject to availability, in a room for two (winner and friend sharing) on a room only basis and a CityPASS for two, courtesy of the Port of Seattle. The prize is not exchangeable for any alternative hotel or financial arrangements.
- The prize includes standard meals on-board the ship but excludes speciality dining, drinks, gratuities, shore excursions and any other travel arrangements including transfers. Celebrity Cruises UK standard booking conditions will apply and are available to view HERE.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize
- Prize winners must have valid passports and are responsible for their ESTA and travel insurance.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official registration form.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per household.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 20th November 2016 at 11.59pm
- The winner will be selected in a random draw by Silversurfers. If the winner is not contactable within 7 days, Silversurfers reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Silversurfers for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner and his/her accompanying partner.This prize draw is not promoted by Celebrity Cruises or Virgin Holidays and any queries should be directed to the promoter, The Port of Seattle.
- Prize Promoter: Port of Seattle, 27 Belsize Lane, London NW3 5AS, UK
- Any issues which the winner may have should be raised directly with Port of Seattle.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!