The Weekly News – Mauritius Prize Draw Terms
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this competition entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Entrants must be 21 years old or over.
- The prize comprises a complimentary stay of 7 nights half board at Le Meridien Mauritius (subject to availability), based on two people sharing a classic twin/double room, return flights and return transfers to/from airport to hotel. Half board consists of the following: Breakfast and evening meal for the duration of the holiday.
- Departures are from a choice of UK airports (subject to availability). Both members of the winning party must take their outward and inward journeys together.
- Both members must have valid passports, visas, & holiday insurance that covers the activities and where necessary, vaccinations and inoculations. Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The trip includes airport taxes.
- UK transfers are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability and certain exclusion dates apply (such as Easter, Christmas, New Year, major holidays and other periods of high demand). Specific exclusion dates are:
1. 27/03/15 to 15/04/15
2. 15/07/15 to 31/08/15
3. 21/10/15 to 31/10/15
- All other charges, such as additional meals, beverages, telephone calls, internet and personal purchases will need to be settled directly with the hotel by the prizewinner
- Prize must be taken by 30 November 2015.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Silversurfers, competition sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per household.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Friday 3rd April 2015 at 9:00am. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prizewinner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize
- The prize can be extended and any additional nights will be at the prizewinners expense
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Mauritius.com. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time. You will also be automatically registered for a FREE six months membership of Silvercard+ (see Terms & Conditions)
- Silversurfers will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The Prize Partners of this promotion are Mauritius Holidays, 12 The Pavement, London, SW4 0HY www.mauritius.com
- Employees of AJL, DCT and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner and his/her accompanying partner. Any issues that the winner may have should be raised directly with Maritius.com.
- Competition contact details: Premium Rate Services Department, 80 Kingsway East, Dundee DD4 8SL. Helpline, 01382 575060.
A full list if T&C’s will be sent to the winner once announced.