Terms and Conditions for Opti-myst® electric stove courtesy of Dimplex
This month you could be in with a chance of winning your choice of a stylish Opti-myst® electric stove valued up to £770!
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are the Prize Draw Rules. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Dimplex.
- Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from Silversurfers or Dimplex, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to the service providers and agents for the purposes of sending and installing the prize on our behalf.
- GDC reserves the right to cancel the Prize Draw or amend these Rules at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules or the Prize Draw, the decision of GDC shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Prize Draw the entrant must be 18 years old and resident in Great Britain
- The Prize Draw will run from 19th December until 31st January 2017. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Silversurfers, nor employees of GDC [or any Glen Dimplex group company] or any company, organisation or body involved in the Prize Draw or any members of employees’ families or households or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the Prize Draw are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw. GDC reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- By entering the Prize Draw, the entrant hereby warrants that all information submitted by the entrant is true, current and complete.
- GDC assumes (and the entrant warrants) that by entering the Prize Draw, the entrant has legal capacity to enter the Prize Draw and agree to the Rules (i.e. that the entrant is of sufficient age and mental capacity and is capable of being legally bound in contract).
- GDC reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access or telephone charges (as applicable).
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The winners of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- * The winner will receive a Dimplex Opti-myst electric fire of their choice. The prize draw applies to the following products: Auberry; Burgate; Gosford; Meribel;; Oakhurst; Piermont; RTOPSTV20; all models within the RTOPSTV20G range;
- There is no cash prize alternative and the prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
- GDC reserves the right to provide a suitable substitute product should the prize offered not be available.
- The names of the winner[s] will be published at www.gdcgroup.co.uk/competitionwinners and will be available 28 days after the Closing Date by writing to: Marketing Department, GDC Group Limited, Millbrook House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 2DF.
- The winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity, including photographs and GDC reserves the right to use the names and county of residence of the winners in any publicity.
- GDC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of acceptance or non-acceptance of any prize.
- The Prize Draw and these Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is GDC Group Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with company number 01313016), whose registered office is at Millbrook House, Grange Drive, Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, SO30 2DF (GDC).
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!