Prize Draw Terms & Conditions for holiday to Italy
- This Prize Draw is hosted by Cosmos Tours Ltd and by entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms, and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- The terms and conditions apply to the Cosmos prize draw (1 winner).
- The prize is a 7-day Rome, Florence & Venice tour for two people sharing a twin room and must be taken on 25 March 2019. Full itinerary is available here https://www.cosmos.co.uk/tours/rome-florence-venice/. It includes:
• Return flights from London Gatwick Airport
• Overseas airport transfers
• All local airport taxes/service charges
• Selected meals
• Services of a tour director
• ATOL protection
- The prize does not include private home pick up services, selected meals and visa and passport fees.
- The winner is responsible for checking and complying with the most up-to-date visa, passport and travel regulations and to cover any associated costs.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, although Silversurfers reserves the right to change the prize.
- Silversurfers reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this competition and/or amend these terms at any time without notice.
- Where Silversurfers runs a competition with a promoter, such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes, then Silversurfers shall not be responsible for, or have any liability for, the provision of such prizes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Silversurfers be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising under or in connection with this competition.
- Cosmos Tours Ltd reserves the right to substitute the holiday offered with an equivalent if circumstances require it.
- Travel insurance is not included but is needed for travel.
- The prize excludes any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service etc) and any personal expenses and spending money
- The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- The prize has no cash equivalent value, and cannot be exchanged and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned.
- All entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Entry is not open to employees (or members of their families) of the Cosmos Tours Ltd group of companies.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Cosmos Tours Ltd shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion, including, but not limited to: spammers, late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents. Silversurfers & Cosmos Tours Ltd accepts no responsibility for late/lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Only one entry per household and once entered, entries cannot be returned/withdrawn.
- Closing date for the draw is midnight, 17 February 2019. The draw will take place on 20 February, and the winner will be notified by 21 February via email or phone.
- If we are unable to contact the winner by 25 February 2019, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
- Cosmos Tours Ltd reserves the right to feature this prize draw on other printed or digital material.
- Silversurfers decision is final in every situation with no appeal.
- The name of the winner will be announced on the Silversurfers website when the winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and must be willing to take part in publicity related to their holiday experience.
- Silversurfers & Cosmos will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is Cosmos Tours Ltd
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- These terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to all matters arising under, or in connection with, these terms.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!