Go Motorised with Birkdale Garage Doors.
Take the strain away from opening and closing your garage door! The answer, in this case, is simply to GO ELECTRIC.
It is so convenient. Just drive right up to your garage, press the hand held remote and drive into your garage.
Changing to a Birkdale roller or sectional garage door also offers several extra benefits such as a stunning kerbside appearance, high levels of security and high insulation values.
Watch this short video to see the benefits of changing your old garage door for a state of the art new one
Here is an example of one of our roller garage doors, available in hundreds of colours.
And an example of a sectional garage door, which has much deeper panels and you have the option to have glazing panels in it –
Click here to view our full range of doors and also our awnings
You can also contact us from the same site.
WHY CHOOSE BIRKDALE GARAGE DOORS?
Because we make simply the best quality garage doors in the UK!
Here is why:
- We are a family run business with over 30 years of experience in making top quality doors.
- We have an exciting range of styles and colours to suit all tastes and budgets.
- We can even match the colour of your front door or windows to the colour on your garage door. We can even supply you a new front door to very high specifications.
- We supply a range of doors to fit every opening size, single, double or oddball.
- All of our doors are motorised as standard – simply pull up right outside the door, press the remote control and drive in.
- All of our doors have a unique coating that is sun reflective and prevents scratching. We are the only supplier in the country who can do this and you and others will even see the difference.
- Our doors also have specially designed safety features – some of them with sensors.
- Our doors are thicker than most others and all insulated to a very high specification.
- We offer the longest warranties in the UK -up to 15 years!
We also offer free home surveys. Just call us to arrange your home visit and one of our representatives will arrange to come and do a free survey. We can assure you that we do not employ high pressure sales people as we believe that our products speak for themselves!
We are also running a trial discount offering of 10% off all of our doors. Simply quote the reference SILVER and it will be applied when and if you order from us.
If you would like to know more or to arrange a home survey appointment then please call us FREE on 0800 1185678.
Or email us – [email protected]
We also supply a range of home and business security shutters, awnings, patio enclosures, and pergolas.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The team at Birkdale.
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Under the microscope – Pre-paid funeral plans from SunLife - August 12, 2019
- Do you prefer streaming to broadcast TV? - August 8, 2019
- Tailor-made Holidays USA and Canada - August 5, 2019
- See a different side of Australia with Qantas - August 4, 2019
- Five myths about ageing that we need to challenge - August 3, 2019
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!