Which is your most frustrating type of queue?
As the UK’s lockdown restrictions ease and shops and restaurants reopen, queues in public spaces will become increasingly common again.
Whether it’s waiting for a toilet to become available, or standing in line for a shop or restaurant, we will have to reacquaint ourselves with the ‘art of being patient’ – perhaps even more so than ever.
We Brits are good at queuing but that doesn’t mean we like it and virtual queues, such as holding the line for customer service, we like even less.
Which queues frustrate you the most?
Share your views and vote in our poll and if you want to add to our list just leave a comment below.
Melina - Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Melina - Assistant Editor (see all)
- Pelvic floor exercises and why we shouldn’t neglect them - October 27, 2021
- Bowel Cancer: What you need to know about the disease - October 26, 2021
- Do you believe the Assisted Dying Bill should be passed? - October 22, 2021
- Slow Cooked Brisket of Beef with Beer, Celery, Shallots and Herbs - October 20, 2021
- Scandi Song Selection - October 18, 2021