Terms and Conditions for the Electronic Cigarette Prize Draw
1. In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from The Electronic Cigarette Company. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
2. Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
3. The closing date is Wednesday 31st January 2015 at 11.59pm (UK time).
4. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
5. The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Silversurfers or The Electronic Cigarette Company UK Ltd and their associated companies or their families.
6. This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winners.
7. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
8. The winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
9. The main winners of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize.
10. The Electronic Cigarette Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
12. Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
13. Entrants may only enter this competition once
14. These rules are governed by English law.
15. The promoter of the prize draw is: The Electronic Cigarette Company UK Ltd. UNIT 1, Elder Court, Lions Drive, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2QS