40 years of Tears for Fears
Formed in Bath, England in 1981 by Curt Smith and Roland Orzabal, Tears for Fears became part of the MTV driven second British invasion of the USA.
The band’s debut album, The Hurting was released in 1983 and reached number one on the UK Albums Chart. Songs from the Big Chair, released in 1985 achieved multi-platinum status on both sides of the Atlantic and contained the number one hits Shout and Everybody Wants to Rule the World. Their third album, The Seeds of Love, released in 1989 was also platinum-selling.
Here are just a few of our favourite Tears for Fears videos:
Everybody Wants To Rule The World
Sowing The Seeds Of Love
Do you have a favourite?
Melina - Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Melina - Assistant Editor (see all)
- Pelvic floor exercises and why we shouldn’t neglect them - October 27, 2021
- Bowel Cancer: What you need to know about the disease - October 26, 2021
- Do you believe the Assisted Dying Bill should be passed? - October 22, 2021
- Slow Cooked Brisket of Beef with Beer, Celery, Shallots and Herbs - October 20, 2021
- Scandi Song Selection - October 18, 2021