Surewise.com are delighted to announce that they are launching home emergency cover and mobility scooter insurance with additional discount when using your Silvercard+ benefits.
Both products have a price match promise even before the Silvercard+ discount and the company has 5 stars on the independent review site, Trust Pilot, so you can be sure you are getting both value for money and a safe pair of hands!
STOP PRESS: Surewise.com have announced a 20% discount on their top selling Home Emergency policies during June, and your 10% Silvercard+ discount can still be applied on top of that!
This means that for the month of June, their top cover is just £48.45 for a whole years cover, down from £72 a year. The policy means that the customer can have engineer call outs of up to £750 per claim for a wide range of home emergencies and up to 5 call outs per year, all without call out charges or excesses.
Firstly Surewise.com have offered a 20% discount on their Home Emergency Cover during June to protect you and your home against a range of emergencies such as;
- Water mains supply and electricity failure
- Burst or leaking pipes that may cause damage to your home contents
- Failure of primary central heating system
- Inoperable toilet – blocked toilets and drains not causing water damage inside your home.
- Damage to the property rendering it insecure (broken locks, doors and windows)
- Failure of and damage to roofing, down-piping and guttering Infestations of wasps, hornets, mice and rats
There’s no excess to pay, no call out charges and cover is available for properties you rent out too. Their policies are underwritten by Allianz Global Assistance, an international specialty group within the Allianz Group.
Mobility Scooter Insurance comes next and while not yet a legal requirement, it is highly recommended. Many people are unaware they can be covered for less than £40 a year, with the Silvercard+ discount applied.
The Surewise policies provide protection against the costs associated with punctures, breakdowns, theft, accidents and more. Importantly, like car insurance, they also cover 3rd Party Liability in the event that the scooter owner causes an accident and harms someone or damages their property.
Some of the key benefits can include;
- Puncture Repair at no extra cost
- Cover New and Second hand scooters
- Recovery costs for transport home
- Personal accident
- Accidental damage
- Malicious damage and Vandalism
- Fire, storm and flood
- Third party liability up to £2M
- Personal effects
- One policy can cover multiple scooter riders – not just yourself
- Hire costs for alternative equipment
- International travel cover
These policies are underwritten by SAGIC, the Salvation Army’s insurance company, so a percentage of every policy helps some of the most vulnerable people in our society.
Read more at www.surewise.com but make sure you buy online via the Silvercard+ website to obtain the discounts. Alternatively call 01268 200020 and quote ‘SILVERCARD’.