Caramel Coffee Bread and Butter Pudding
The perfect comfort food, this recipe is a twist on the classic favourite introducing a caramel coffee flavoured pudding.
Serves: 4-6 Prep time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 45g butter
- 10 slices raisin bread or if you are not keen on raisins, 10 slices of St Pierre choc chip sliced brioche loaf
- 3 eggs
- 300ml double cream
- 1 carton Arctic Iced Caramel Coffee (Available in all supermarkets)
- 3tbsp demerara sugar
What to do
- Butter the raisin bread and cut the slices in half, diagonally. Lay the slices in an ovenproof baking dish so that the corners overlap.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl or large jug with the cream and Arctic coffee until well combined. Pour all over the bread.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan and allow the pudding to soak while the oven comes up to heat.
- Sprinkle the sugar, thickly, over the top and bake for 35-40 minutes so that the center of the pudding has a wobble but there’s no runny liquid.
- Serve with extra pouring cream.
Recipe courtesy of: arcticicedcoffee.co.uk
Rachel - Silversurfers Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Rachel - Silversurfers Assistant Editor (see all)
- Quiz: Here are four pictures – what country are we in? - October 23, 2019
- Fixed term versus decreasing term life insurance – what’s the difference? - October 22, 2019
- 10 Simple Tips for Boosting Your Mood - October 21, 2019
- 18th October is World Menopause Day - October 15, 2019
- Recipes for chocolate lovers - October 14, 2019
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!