Luxury safari travel bag courtesy of Mahlatini Luxury Travel T & C’s
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Mahlatini. By entering you will be added to the Mahlatini database and by doing so indicate your consent to receiving general communications from Mahlatini.
- Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from Silversurfers or Mahlatini, they may unsubscribe at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winner only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- Prize consists of ana Rufiji Safari Explorer travel bag, worth £175.
- The closing date is Sunday, 21st August 2016 at 11.59pm (UK time).
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Mahlatini or Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within 28 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Winners full address and phone number will be required for delivery.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winner may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted between from the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
- The winner(s) will receive the Prize. If the Prize is supplied to the promoter by a third party the Prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions (if any). The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. In no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one prize.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Silversurfers accepts no responsibility for the delivery or quality of the products and services to be provided by the promoter.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the competition is: MahlatiniLuxury Travel, 214-218 Holywood Rd, Belfast BT4 1PD
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts);
be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or
contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or
promote sexually explicit material; or
promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or
infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or
be likely to deceive any person; or
be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or
promote any illegal activity; or
be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or
be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or
be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!