Pacsafe Travel Equipment Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Pacsafe. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails from either, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
2. Silversurfers and Pacsafe do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
3. The closing date is Sunday, 4th May 2014 at 11.59pm (UK time).
4. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
5. The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Pacsafe or Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
6. This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winner.
7. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
8. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
9. The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize.
10. Silversurfers and Pacsafe’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
12. Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Pacsafe reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and age and address as directed by Pacsafe before such person may claim their prize.
13. Entrants may only enter this competition once.
14. These rules are governed by English law.
15. The promoter of the competition is: Pacsafe, C/O Burton McCall Ltd, 163 Parker Drive, Leicester, LE4 0JP