Be in with the chance of winning a fantastic 3 night mini-cruise holiday for two with Caledonian Discovery through the beautiful Great Glen, Loch Ness and Caledonian Canal.
What better way to discover the wonderful Caledonian Canal, Great Glen and legendary Loch Ness than on an all-inclusive active break, staying aboard one of Caledonian Discovery’s stunning staffed barges. Combining the perfect balance of activities and rest, this type of holiday is so restorative that once discovered, guests return year after year to recharge their spirits!
What better way to see the countryside, meet new friends, and relax!
When you book a Caledonian Discovery Holiday you can enjoy:
- A relaxing holiday with friendly crew to look after your every need.
- No packing and unpacking due to the fact your accommodation travels with you.
- Activities tailored to your preferences.
- All freshly prepared meals on board using the finest local ingredients.
- Accommodation in twin ensuite cabins with powerful hot showers and underfloor heating.
- Optional outdoor activities: walking, biking, sailing and canoeing or alternatively you can relax aboard whilst cruising through the Great Glen.
For more information on all our Adventure Cruises call 01397 772167 or visit www.caledonian-discovery.co.uk
Enter the FREE prize draw and you could win a 3 night Mini-Cruise Holiday through the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland.
The holiday is for two people staying on board our barge Ros Crana in a twin cabin with ensuite facilities for 3 nights and all inclusive of Dinner, Bed and Breakfast, lunch and activities included in the programme.
The holiday must be taken between 1 – 31 October 2015 or 1 – 30th April 2016 and is subject to availability and Caledonian Discovery’s booking terms and conditions.
These are the cruise options to choose from:
- Start Sat 10th October – 2pm from Banavie (Fort William) – Finish Tuesday 13th October at 11am in Inverness
- Start Sat 9th April 2pm Banavie (Fort William) – Finish Tuesday 12th April 11am Inverness
- Start Tuesday 12th April 2pm Inverness – Finish Friday 15th April 11am Banavie (Fort William)
Entrants must be at least 50 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.