Enjoy A Permanent Staycation In Cornwall With New Developments On Offer
You don’t have to travel abroad for a fun-filled getaway – Cornwall has plenty to see and do, topped off with fantastic local food and drink.
Staycations are the perfect getaway. They’re all the vacation without the added stress or expensive travel costs – especially for those with their own holiday homes ready to enjoy at a moment’s notice.
Looking to buy your own holiday home? Make it happen this summer with one of Park Leisure’s new Cornwall developments at their most popular holiday parks, Pentire and Oyster Bay. Discover everything Park Leisure has to offer, so you can find the perfect home away from home.
Introducing Oyster Bay Holiday Park
Offering complete tranquility, Oyster Bay holiday park is nestled in the scenic village of Goonhavern, with Newquay and Perranporth on your doorstep for when you want more action. Open all year round, you can enjoy Oyster Bay’s indoor pool, tennis court and putting green, plus paddle boarding, windsurfing and bike hire.
New Development – Carn Moor
Park Leisure’s new Carn Moor development at Oyster Bay is a gated community with breathtaking views of Carn Moor Nature Reserve. Home to spacious pitches and immaculately landscaped grounds, you can make this your holiday home with caravan prices starting at just £66,000* and lodges at £176,000*.
Things To Do
There’s plenty to do in the area, especially for lovers of the great outdoors. Here are just a few recommendations to add to your list for when you make Oyster Bay your holiday home.
- Carn Moor Nature Reserve: You’ll be just a few steps away from the calming oasis of Carn Moor, providing a breath of fresh air and a scenic stroll through Cornwall’s famous greenery.
- Perranporth Beach: This beautiful beach offers clear waters, rock pools, white sand dunes and more, perfect whether you love watersports or sunbathing.
- The Watering Hole: Enjoy on the beach Fish & Chips whilst listening to the crashing of the sea waves. Live music and entertainment is regular over the summer months.
- Lappa Valley: Looking for somewhere to bring the grandkids? There’s plenty to do at Newquay’s famous mini-steam railway and conservation area.
- Trerice: Hoping to soak up the culture? Don’t miss this historic Tudor manor house, located in the nearby parish of Newlyn East.
- Trevaunance Cove: Looking for a great place to explore the coast with the whole family? Trevaunance Cove is a small bay with a big personality.
Introducing Pentire Holiday Park
An ideal location for exploring the stunning Cornish coastline and countryside, Pentire holiday park is close to the popular seaside resort of Bude. Open all year round, make the most of Pentire’s excellent facilities, such as electric bike hire and community-led events.
New Development – Duckpool
Park Leisure’s new Duckpool development at Pentire offers breathtaking sea views and large, expansive pitches in a quiet holiday park, for a relaxing break time and again. There’s a wide range of caravans, so you can find the ideal holiday home to make the most of every Pentire getaway. Caravan prices start at just £65,000*, with options to suit every budget, with just one caravan pitch remaining.
Things To Do
With plenty to see and do, don’t miss these popular activities when you make Pentire your holiday home.
- Bude Sea Pool: This half-natural, half-manmade pool contains naturally bathing safe waters, free to enjoy by all since the 1930s.
- Summerleaze Beach: Hosting the Bude Sea pool, this beach is a fantastic way to spend a summery afternoon strolling with your loved ones.
- Bude Town: 5 miles sits a town filled with local Fish & Chips, restaurants serving the best local seafood and a popular Golf course nearby.
- Boscastle: A charming village calling out for a stroll whilst enjoying that Cornish air. Perfect for visiting in the day for walks and in the evening for food and drinks.
- Hartland Abbey: A Georgian mansion built in 1157, Hartland Abbey and its gardens are a fantastic choice for a historical day out.
- Carnewas and Bedruthan Steps: An iconic landmark of the Cornish area, the national trust site has it all, scenery coves and so much more. Steps lead down to a beautiful beach where a picture-perfect view awaits.
About Park Leisure
Park Leisure is a leading UK provider of luxury holiday home accommodation, operating 11 pet friendly holiday home parks across stunning country and coastal destinations throughout the UK. Holiday homes can be purchased at all of Park Leisure’s locations, while five holiday parks also offer short breaks and sublet opportunities.
Open 12 months of the year, Park Leisure prides itself on creating a warm, friendly environment that people love to visit year-on-year, a pet friendly and family feel with a personal touch.
Park Leisure’s vision is to create amazing memories in their stunning parks, both for owners and holidaymakers, with exceptional customer service and award-winning facilities. They do this by offering holiday home ownership and short break holidays that suit a variety of tastes and budgets.