Escape to the countryside whenever you choose with your own holiday home
To feel a million miles away without going very far at all, look no further than the stunningly serene Ribble Valley Holiday Park in Lancashire. Awash with dramatic vistas, quaint villages, and rare wildlife – not to mention the rich culture and heritage – this countryside park location offers holiday home owners a break away from the hustle and bustle of life.
Becoming a holiday home owner makes escaping to the countryside at a moment’s notice even easier. And with a brand-new development at Ribble Valley, the choice of luxury holiday homes couldn’t be better. Discover what Ribble Valley has to offer and make your countryside dream a reality.
Introducing Ribble Valley Country & Leisure Park
Ribble Valley Country & Leisure Park is part of the Park Leisure family – and one of eleven parks in the UK. Set in the heart of Lancashire, it’s just a stone’s throw away from the beautiful Forest of Bowland. As well as enjoying the peace and tranquillity of the countryside, you can also easily explore local castles, caves, and museums. Ribble Valley is pet-friendly and open all year round, where you can join a thriving owner’s community of couples and families – and make the most of the gym, infinity pool, and children’s adventure playground. Ribble Valley’s current caravan starting is £25,910*.
New Development: Pendle Heights
The Pendle Heights development at Ribble Valley offers incredible views over Pendle Hill. And with immaculate gardens and water features, it’s the perfect place to call your home away from home. With only 4 luxurious and spacious lodges left – Glendale, Portland, Pinehurst, Rivendale – and prices starting from £168,541*, now’s the time to buy.
Thing To Do
Lancashire has got plenty to keep you busy when you’re not relaxing at your holiday home. Here are a few local activities to get you started.
- Ribble Valley community: Get involved in park run events such as outdoor cinema screenings, wine club, and laser clay shooting.
- The Buck Inn: Just a short stroll from the park, this charming 18th Century pub is known for its friendly service and excellent food, particular the Sunday roast. This hidden gem is loved by Ribble Valley holiday home owners.
- The market town of Skipton: Rich in both history and outstanding natural beauty, Skipton is the gateway to the magnificent Yorkshire Dales, and boasts a famous 900-year-old castle, romantic ruined priory, and historic cobbled High Street.
- The Forest of Bowland: With unspoiled barren fells, deep valleys, and peat moorland, it’s easy to see why this beautiful wilderness is nicknamed the ‘Switzerland of England’.
- Pendle Hill: From a Bronze Age burial site to the witch trials of 1612, this majestic landmark holds as much history as it does beauty.
- Pendle Ski Centre: Clip yourself in for some high-adrenaline action. Catering for all abilities, you can test your ski skills on one of the country’s best dry ski slopes.
- The Tolkien Trail: Literature lovers can follow in the footsteps of J.R.R Tolkien in the Ribble Valley, which is said to have inspired his work.
About Park Leisure
Park Leisure is a leading UK provider of luxury holiday home accommodation, operating 11 holiday home parks across stunning country and coastal destinations throughout the UK. Holiday homes can be purchased at all of Park Leisure’s locations, while five holiday parks also offer short breaks and sublet opportunities. Open 12 months of the year, Park Leisure prides itself on creating a warm, friendly environment that people love to visit year-on-year, with a family feel and a personal touch.
Park Leisure’s vision is to create amazing memories in their stunning parks, both for owners and holidaymakers, with exceptional customer service and award-winning facilities. They do this by offering holiday home ownership and short break holidays that suit a variety of tastes and budgets.