Could your home be a show home for Thermotex?
Due to the continued expansion within the Thermotex Group, they are actively looking for two new show homes and the properties need to be as follows:
- Terraced, semi-detached or detached two storey properties or alternatively brick built bungalows.
They are looking for two new show homes in each county for the new Hydrogard Silicon Emulsion Masonry Protection system.
They are looking for ONE of them to be profiled in their NEW BRANDED VIDEO.
For both the show homes and the branded video, suitable candidates and homes will receive a substantial discount for helping them.
Terms & Conditions –
- Your property must be build in unpainted brick, stone or masonry
- You must agree for Thermotex to use photographs in their promotion & marketing materials
- One completed you would be required to provide a detailed written testimony
- You must agree t use a name display board outside your property for 8 weeks
- Your property should be in a prominent position
- Your property should have a good flow of traffic or pedestrians passing by
- Silversurfers makes no representations as to Thermotex and its business and has no liability for any issue and/or loss arising out of any contract between a Silversurfers member and Thermotex, however it arises. We recommend Silversurfers members satisfy themselves that Thermotex is the appropriate provider for them before going ahead with any work.
If you would like to be considered for one of the show homes or the branded video, please call Chris Brown on 0800 050 2600
Latest posts by Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Win One of Two Food Boxes from HelloFresh! - September 20, 2017
- Living Positively With Early Onset Dementia - September 17, 2017
- Cunard Summer 2019 itineraries are now ON SALE! - September 15, 2017
- Experience the magnificent natural wonders & wildlife of Canada - September 15, 2017
- Win a pair of Hotter Shoes of your choice - September 15, 2017
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!