Terms & Conditions for Explore, £1000 Gift Voucher
Explore in partnership with Silversurfers, £1000 Gift Voucher prize Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Explore Worldwide Ltd (Explore) and their families, employees of Silverhairs Ltd (trading as Silversurfers) and their families, or anyone else professionally associated with the promoter.
- The promotional period commences on 1st December 2021 and closes at 5pm (GMT) on 31st December 2021.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter the prize draw, individuals must complete the Explore prize draw entry form on silversurfers.com/prize-draws.
- Lost, late, incomplete or incomprehensible entries or those containing offensive content will be deemed invalid. The promoter is not responsible for any technical issues (or other), which impede an entry being submitted correctly and/or in full. No robot or automated entries will be accepted. Only one entry per unique valid email address is eligible and duplicate entries will be deleted. Explore’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants by an Explore representative by 14 January 2022. The prize winner will be notified by email within 14 working days of the draw.
- In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or should the winner be unable to accept their prize within 20 working days of being notified, it will be deemed that the winner has forfeited their prize and Explore reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
- Explore reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification before issuing the prize. Written confirmation of the prize will be sent by post to the winner’s address within 10 working days of the winner’s acknowledgment.
- The prize is a £1000 Explore gift voucher, valid for 2 years from the date of issue. Separate terms and conditions apply.
- The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Explore reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prize at any time and without notice.
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers 10 Queen Street Place, London, EC4R 1AG
- The prize partner is Explore Worldwide Ltd, Nelson House, 55 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!