Terms Conditions for tickets to the World Premiere of Florence Foster Jenkins
- Please note the following terms and conditions relate to the prize draw to ‘Win an overnight stay in London and two world Premiere tickets to Florence Foster Jenkins’.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the tickets and organising your hotel booking on our behalf.
- The closing date is Thursday 5th April 2016 at 11.59pm (UK time).
- Prize includes a pair of tickets for the world premiere of the film Florence Foster Jenkins at the London at Odeon Leicester Square on the 12th of April 2016 and a night’s stay in a central London hotel.
- Travel not included.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize or combined with any other offer, promotions or discount.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK & Ireland residents except employees of Silversurfers, Pathe, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw by Silversurfers. If the winner is not contactable within 48 hours, Silversurfers reserve the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Pathe, 6 Ramillies St, London W1F 7TY
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!