Terms & Conditions for Weetabix Protein Prize Draw
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Weetabix Food Company. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- There will be one winner of the prize draw: the prize comprises of a year’s supply of Weetabix Protein cereal or such items of an equivalent value at the promoter’s discretion. One year’s supply is based on 2 biscuits per day, for 365 days – this equates of up to 34 boxes of Weetabix Protein 24s.
- The prize draw will run from 1 April and will end 30 April 2016.
- Entrants must be resident in the UK (excluding Isle of Man & Channel Islands) and aged 18 years or over. Age and location may be checked when a winner is selected.
- The winner will be notified via email up to 2 weeks after the prize draw closing date.
- Postage of the prize will cover only UK addresses. All other costs and expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize will be delivered within 4 weeks of the winner being notified of the win.
- The prize will be delivered in two six-month deliveries.
- Only 1 entry allowed per person – no bulk entries, entries from agents, third parties, organised group entries or entries automatically generated by a computer.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw, alter or suspend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative offered.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Any decision of the promoter in respect of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All personal data submitted in connection with the prize draw will be processed by the promoter for the purposes of administering and managing the prize draw and prizes (where applicable) and verifying the eligibility of each participant. The promoter will not use any personal data for any other purposes without the consent of the relevant participant.
- We reserve the right to use the photograph and likeness of the winner for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the prize winner, unless otherwise requested by the prize winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for any lost or delayed entries.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any losses, damages or claims incurred by any person in connection with the prize draw or receipt or misuse of the prize.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each participant irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this prize draw or these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Weetabix Food Company, Burton Latimer KETTERING NN15 5JR
- You will be required to submit requested details on the page when you enter the prize draw.
- In the event that contact cannot be made with a winner within a further 2-week period, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and may award that prize to another participant.
- Any images are an illustrative example and do not show the exact prize(s).
- The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to; disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the prize draw or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf; and disqualify any participant posting an entry or a comment to Silversurfers.com and/or their Facebook/Twitter page that is, in the promoter’s opinion, inappropriate, offensive or upsetting to other participants, fans of the promoter or directly aimed at the promoter, or contrary to applicable law, and to remove any such entry or comment.
- The prize draw is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Silversurfers. Participants acknowledge that Silversurfers shall not have any liability to them in connection with the prize draw.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!