Terms & Conditions for Hotter Prize Draw
Terms & conditions
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email and mail communications from Silversurfers and Hotter Comfort Concept. We will hold this information on our operational databases to send you future offers and mailings. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the mailings and the newsletter at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- The closing date is Sunday 4th December 2016 at midnight.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Beaconsfield Footwear Limited and their families or Silversurfers, and their associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not for resale.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified within 7 days of the closing date and the notification will include details on how the prize can be claimed.
- The winner of the prize draw will receive 3 items of Hotter footwear or accessories of their choice. The winner will be contacted to arrange which pairs they would like to receive and these will be sent to them via post. The winner can pick their favourite 3 styles, subject to the size and colour being in stock.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 7 days of being notified to claim their prize.
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this prize draw once
- These rules are governed by English law
- By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The promoter is Hotter Comfort Concept – Hotter Comfort Concept, Beaconsfield Footwear Ltd, 2 Peel Road, West Pimbo, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9PT. 11. Hotter reserve the right to feature photographs, names and locations of prize winners in future promotions. Offer at the discretion of the promoter and can be withdrawn at any time.