Terms & Conditions for Newmarket Holiday
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and Newmarket Holidays. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter/mailing at any time.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- This holiday is ONLY available departing on 8th October 2017 for 7 nights.
- The holiday is for two people, and includes:
- Return flights from Gatwick to Italy
- Return transfers from Venice airport to the Hotel Limone, Lake Garda back to Verona Airport
- Seven nights’ bed and continental breakfast at Hotel Europa in Limone in Lake Garda
- Executive air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- Fully escorted by a friendly, knowledgeable and experienced Tour Manager
- The holiday is based in a double room with a balcony lake view at Hotel Europa in Limone.
- Standard Newmarket Holidays booking conditions will apply and can be viewed here.
- PRIZE ITINERARY:
There are optional excursions which can be paid for locally:
- Day One: Travel to Italy and on to Lake Garda. Fly to Venice where you’ll be greeted by our expert Tour Manager and t ransfer to your hotel in Lake Garda.
- Day Two: Explore Lake Garda at your leisure. Enjoy a relaxing day at your hotel, or start exploring Lake Garda and the surrounding area. Our Tour Manager will be happy to suggest places to visit and things to do.
- Day Three: Grand Circular tour of Italy’s largest lake (£40pp). Our optional Grand Circular Tour will reveal the marvellous scenery that surrounds Lake Garda, by coach and boat. Explore some of the charming lakeside resorts and discover the distinctive character of each section of the shoreline.
- Day Four: Visit Venice, the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region (£50pp). Iconic Venice, a picturesque labyrinth of waterways and alleyways, is one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Join our fascinating optional excursion to discover legendary places: the Bridge of Sighs, the Rialto Bridge and the Doge’s Palace, famous St Mark’s Square with its basilica and bell tower, and the Palace of Prisons.
- Day Five: Enjoy Lake Garda at your own pace. Spend a relaxing day enjoying Lake Garda, your hotel and the surrounding area, today
- Day Six: Visit Verona, on the Adige river in Veneto (£38pp). Today, you can take the optional excursion to “fair Verona”, the historic setting for the tragedy of Juliet and her Romeo. See the Roman amphitheatre, where the city’s famous opera season is held each year, and treat yourself to a coffee-stop and some people-watching at one of the open-air cafes in the Piazza Bra.
- Day Seven: See the Dolomites (£33). The Dolomites are one of Europe’s most spectacular mountain ranges, and you can see them with your own eyes on today’s optional tour. This full-day excursion takes in Val Rendena, the vast Adamello Glacier, the neighbouring Brenta Dolomites and pretty Val di Genova. Don’t miss the chance to take in the stunning views on an optional cable-car ride, too.
- Day Eight: Transfer to Verona and return home.
- You must have valid passports, & holiday insurance that covers the activities. The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- All transfers within the UK are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- All other charges, such as additional meals, beverages, telephone calls, internet and personal purchases will need to be settled directly with the hotel by the prize winner.
- This offer cannot be cancelled or amended and may only be redeemed by the selected winner.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees of Silversurfers, competition sponsors, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw and competition.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per household.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is Tuesday 28th February 2017 at 11:59pm. The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested.
- Silversurfers will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however we will pass your details on to our service providers and agents.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Albury Mill, Mill Lane, Chilworth, Guildford, Surrey GU4 8RU
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is Newmarket Holidays The Newmarket Group, Cantium House, Railway Approach, Wallington , Surrey SM6 0BP
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this competition should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner. Any issues that the winner may have should be raised directly Newmarket Holidays.
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!