Crunchy summer salad
This quick and easy salad has plenty of bite and crunch for a tasty and satisfying meal.
It’s an ideal light lunch or perfect summer supper – try serving it with cold roast chicken or grilled salmon fillets.
Serves: 2 Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 sticks of celery
- 4 radish
- ¼ Chinese leaf lettuce
- ½ green apple
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Handful of walnuts, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Slice the celery, radish, Chinese leaf, apple and spring onion very finely with a knife or with a mandolin.
- Mix together the oil, mustard, honey and lemon juice and season.
- On a large plate, lay out the sliced vegetables, then top with the walnuts and the dressing.
Please credit: www.lovethecrunch.com