These tasty little mouth sized canapés look stunning as well as being lower in sugar due to the use of Streamline Apricot Jam, and are extremely simple to make.
Serves: 45 canapés
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
135g stilton cheese
12 tsp Streamline Apricot Jam
25g chopped walnuts
What to do:
Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ Gas 6. Using a pastry cutter, cut bite sized disks (4cm wide) from the pastry and lay them onto a greased baking tray.
Fork each disk a few times and brush with a little beaten egg. Top each with a slice of stilton, pressing it down in the middle a little. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Take out of the oven and add about ¼ tsp of Streamline Apricot Jam to each canapé and a piece of chopped Walnut. Return to the oven for 5 minutes until they’re browned. Allow to cool for a few minutes and serve warm or cold.
Recipe by : www.streamlinefoods.co.uk
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Sunset at Cley windmill by Pauline Goldsworthy - December 7, 2016
- Do you boil your Brussels? - December 6, 2016
- ‘Green Woodpecker’ by Deanna Skelding - December 6, 2016
- Crafting: An Astonishingly Beneficial Hobby! - December 6, 2016
- Why you should choose Dubai as your next holiday - December 6, 2016