The 50+ Show is the UK’s largest series of exhibitions for the active over-50s, and was established back in 2007, with its first show at London Olympia.
The 50+ Show will next take place on Tuesday and Wednesday 14-15 July, once again at the National Hall, London Olympia. The 50+ Show will also take place at the SECC in Glasgow on 11-12 November 2015.
There are 3 options:
- Register online now, prior to the event, and take a copy of your booking confirmation with you to the show and entry on the day is FREE OF CHARGE!
- If you do not register before the show, you can choose to register at the event, with your contact details, at the door and entry will be £5.00.
- If you prefer not to provide your contact details, entry to the show is £10.00 payable on the door.
So it pays to pre-register online for free entry!
The 50+ Show – whose online media partner is silversurfers.com – is an eye-opening day out, with over 100 exhibitors on all topics of interest to anyone over 50, as well as health, travel and finance seminar theatres, a performance stage for entertainment, a live cookery theatre, an activity zone where you can take part in a variety of activities, two full-size park homes (which have to be seen to be believed) and even a rock-climbing wall.
The show is open 9.30am to 4.30pm both days. The organisers suggest that you bring a picnic, wear comfortable shoes and that you come with some friends!
Full details are at www.50plusShow.com.
Latest posts by Silversurfers Editor (see all)
- Regain control over your electric heating with Dimplex Quantum - October 24, 2016
- Worried about retirement choices? - October 24, 2016
- Why does our hearing deteriorate as we get older? - October 24, 2016
- Something to sing about, by Janice Wilkinson - October 22, 2016
- By Ron Adams - October 22, 2016