ODEON Silver Cinema Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers and ODEON. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the newsletter or mailings at any time.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company. However for the prize winners only, we may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- The closing date is Tuesday 25th July 2017 at 11.59pm (UK time).
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and be a resident of the UK to enter this competition.
- The Prize is a 12 month Limitless Gift Membership Voucher, and the redemption code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (Including a free trial), promotional code, gift code or voucher. The offer code and voucher has no cash or refund value and is not for resale
- The prize draw is not open to employees associated with Silversurfers, and their Associated companies or their families.
- This prize is non-transferrable and must be taken by the prize winner.
- There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- If a winner does not claim their prize within 28 days, we can choose to send out further emails to re-allocate the prize and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- ODEON will send the prize to the winner within 7 days of the winner accepting the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, ODEON will have no liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with participation in this prize draw or the allocation or use of a prize
- Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be rejected. We are not responsible for any wrongly completed, lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical failures which stop you from entering the prize draw
- If we can’t award the prize due to reasons beyond our control, we may provide a substitute prize of similar or greater value
- We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw at any time where it becomes reasonably necessary to do so
- We may disqualify, without notice, any entrant and/or winner we reasonably believes has failed to meet the qualifying criteria, has acted fraudulently, tampered or attempted to tamper with the operation of the prize draw or is in breach of these terms and conditions
- Silversurfers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity via social media.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Entrants may only enter this competition once
- These rules are governed by English law.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: ODEON/UCI Cinemas, St Albans House, 57-59 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4QX
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!