Prize Draw Terms & Conditions for holiday to Canada
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must enter a valid email address and by doing so are agreeing to receive regular email communications from Silversurfers. Should entrants no longer wish to receive emails, they may unsubscribe from the Silversufers newsletter/mailing at any time.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over and VIVID Travel reserves the right to request ID to verify eligibility.
- The prize winner is to nominate an NHS worker to take the holiday and be able to prove NHS employment of there person who is nominated to take the holiday.
- The holiday prize is for 2 people and must be taken during June 2021
- The holiday includes return economy flights from a UK airport and:
- 9 nights’ accommodation
- Private transfer to hotel on arrival at Vancouver Airport
- Ferry to Vancouver Island
- 8 days’ car hire
- 3 nights/4 days at Farewell Harbour lodge which includes: return high speed water taxi, all meals, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks and wine at dinner, one full day of grizzly bear viewing, one full day of kayaking, marine tour excursion, optional excursion on departure day, evening guide presentations
- £500 spending money
- The prize does not include domestic UK transfers, travel insurance or incidental costs (such as meals, telephone calls, mini bar items, laundry etc) other than those stated. The winner is responsible for taxes and/or surcharges on prize and shall ensure that the winner and his/her travel companion have valid passport/visas where necessary.
- The prize is non-exchangable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The prize excludes: (a) Any form of travel or medical insurance/visas. (b) Any accommodation extras (eg telephone, mini-bar, room service, meals etc) (c) Any personal expenses (d) UK transfers.
- It is the responsibility of the entrants to ensure that they are fit for travel, with adequate travel insurance, VISA approval and passport duration for travel.
- The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- Prizes must not be sold or auctioned and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland, and is not open to employees or agencies of VIVID Travel, their group companies, or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw including employees of Farewell Harbour Lodge, Air Canada, or Discover Holidays
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the official online registration form. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Only fully completed registrations will be eligible.
- Only one entry per person.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 31st May at 11:59pm.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and will be formally notified (by email) within 7 days of the closing date.
- The main winner of the prize must respond within 14 days of being notified to claim their prize and be able to nominate the NHS worker they wish to receive the prize. If the prize is not claimed within 21 days of the prize winner being notified it will be redrawn and awarded to the new winner.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner must agree to have his/her name published as the winner of the competition and to be photographed for promotional purposes, if requested, and VIVID Travel reserve the right to announce the winner of this prize on our social media channels.
- VIVID Travel also reserve the right to request the winner to write a short review of the prize on return which will be shared across VIVID Travel marketing channels.
- Silversurfers will accept no responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- Use of false name or addresses, for example, a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Silversurfers do not sell or share your data with any other company, however, we will pass the winner’s details on to our service providers and agents.
- The promoter of the prize draw is: Silversurfers, Ashbourne House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road, Guildford GU3 1LR
- The Prize Partner of this promotion is VIVID Travel, Spice Court, Ivory Square, London SW11 3UE
- The prize provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this prize draw should causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw.
- Silversurfers has no responsibility for the prize itself and accepts no liability if any aspect of the holiday causes loss, damage or distress to the winner. Any issues that the winner may have should be raised directly with VIVID Travel, Spice Court, Ivory Square, London SW11 3UE
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!