Enter our Prize Draw to win a Halogen Table Light from Serious Readers!
This week we are giving away The High Definition Halogen Table light (Heavyweight), in our Prize Draw courtesy of Serious Readers, worth £349.99
About the Prize from Serious Readers:
- Our most serious light for the most serious readers (our top of the range light)
- It is our best light range which is 10 times brighter than a 60w bulb.
- Uses Daylight Wavelength TechnologyTM
- Really good for people who have eye conditions as there is a dimmer function to adjust the lighting to their needs.
- Not only great for reading but doing hobbies such as artwork, needlework, model making, etc.
- Helps your eyes relax so you can concentrate for longer with less eyestrain, letting your light do all the hard work
About the company
- The Serious Readers family already stretched to sixty-three countries around the world and includes members of the Royal Family, MPs, judges, professors, actors and many other well-read minds.
- Have supplied lights to RNLI lifeboats, Space Ships, Guggenheim Museum, Sewing Machine companies
- When our Founder’s mum couldn’t find a great reading light in the shops we had a go ourselves.
- Your eyes come to need much better light to pick up detail like small print as time goes by. Our job is to help you overcome this common problem which gets even more pronounced with advancing age.
- Lights are recommended by over 350 independent opticians
- Lights are built in Great Britain
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning The High Definition Halogen Table light (Heavyweight), in our Prize Draw worth £349.99, ENTER BELOW:
The results are in!
Thank you to all who entered, and good luck with our other competitions!
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!