Viva Strawberry, Blueberry and Cinnamon Mini Pancakes
A truly indulgent pancake recipe, this is something you’ll want to eat more often than just once a year! Ideal for breakfast or dessert.
Click here to watch a quick video demonstration
Makes: 12-14 pancakes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
You will need:
150g self-raising flour
½ tsp baking powder
2 tbsp icing sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 large eggs
50 g Viva Strawberries, chopped
maple syrup to serve
What to do:
In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, icing sugar and ground cinnamon. Crack the eggs into the flour and whist together until a smooth paste is formed. Gradually add the milk until you have a thick batter, add the strawberries and blueberries.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add 10g butter and a small splash of sunflower oil. Once sizzling, use a tablespoon to drop the batter into the pan, in one fluid motion. Wait 30 seconds, and then once small bubbles appear, flip the pancakes for a further 30 seconds. Remove from the pan and keep warm whilst cooking the rest. Half way through, add the remaining butter and more oil if necessary.
Pile onto a large plate, and drizzle with some maple syrup.
Recipe by: Viva Strawberries
Latest posts by Sally - Silversurfer's Editor (see all)
- Have you been able to book your Covid Booster yet? - October 21, 2021
- Trip ideas for 2022: travel specialists share their insider knowledge - October 21, 2021
- Welcome to park home living - October 19, 2021
- What is equity release and could it be right for you? - October 14, 2021
- Do you eat less meat than you used to? - October 11, 2021