Flavoured ice cubes for Gin & Tonic
Add a fruity, spicy twist to your Gin & Tonic with this quick and simple recipe for flavoured ice cubes.
Though radish and grapefruit might seem like an odd combination, they add a subtle brightness to your drink without overpowering the fresh flavour of the Tonic.
Will you give it a go?
Makes: 12 cubes Prep time: 10 mins plus 3-4 hours freezing time
- 4 radishes, sliced thinly
- 1 grapefruit, ¼ cut into tiny wedges and the rest squeezed
What to do
- Divide the radish and grapefruit between a 12 hole ice cube tray.
- Divide the grapefruit juice between the holes too then cover with water and freeze until solid
- Tip: When frozen, transfer the ice cubes to a freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze for up to 6 months, this way you can keep topping up your supply.