Chicken, shallot, sundried tomato, and olive traybake
Just a touch of the Mediterranean and everything on one tray, this tasty chicken dish recipe could not be simpler.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
4 large echalion shallots, peeled and quartered, root attached
8 chicken thighs, skin on
2 tbsp olive oil
100g sundried tomatoes (we used Isle of Wight slow roasted plum tomatoes)
100g olives (we used Real Olive Co Kalamata olives)
2 tbsp sherry vinegar
What to do
Preheat the oven to 200⁰c
Put the shallots and chicken on a shallow baking sheet, season well, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 30 minutes.
Remove tray from the oven and add tomatoes and olives and return to the oven for five minutes.
Drizzle with sherry vinegar, sprinkle with thyme leaves and serve.
Recipe courtesy of UK Shallot
Melina - Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Melina - Assistant Editor (see all)
- Do you believe the Assisted Dying Bill should be passed? - October 22, 2021
- Slow Cooked Brisket of Beef with Beer, Celery, Shallots and Herbs - October 20, 2021
- Scandi Song Selection - October 18, 2021
- Baked shallots and squash with a crispy rosemary, chilli, orange and olive oil breadcrumb topping - October 17, 2021
- Should there be less focus on space travel and more focus on Earth? - October 15, 2021