Steamed carrot salad with feta dressing
This delicious and easy steamed carrot salad with feta dressing is perfect for anyone trying to be healthier in 2019.
It’s the perfect side salad for a weekday dinner when you want something light but still with lots of flavour.
Serves: 2 Prep time: 15 minutes
- 250g Chantenay carrots
- 50g feta
- 2tbsp plain yoghurt
- Zest of half a lemon and a squeeze of juice
- 1 little gem, leaves separated
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp toasted mixed seeds
What to do:
- Wash and gently steam the Chantenay carrots until tender.
- Mash the feta cheese with the yoghurt, lemon zest and juice and seasoning.
- Arrange the little gem leaves and Chantenay carrots on a serving plate.
- Drizzle over the dressing and top with the seeds
recipe courtesy of Chantenay.com
Rachel - Silversurfers Assistant Editor
Latest posts by Rachel - Silversurfers Assistant Editor (see all)
- Resources for family carers - June 14, 2019
- National Blood Week: Find the Missing Type - June 13, 2019
- Thai-style carrot and beef salad - June 12, 2019
- Father’s Day Recipes Dad Will Love - June 12, 2019
- Do you agree with the TV licence changes for over-75s? - June 11, 2019
Leave a Comment!
Community Terms & Conditions
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
be accurate (where they state facts); be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
contain any material which is defamatory of any person; or contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; or promote sexually explicit material; or promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; or infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person; or be likely to deceive any person; or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; or promote any illegal activity; or be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Nurturing a safe environment
Our Silversurfers community is designed to foster friendships, based on trust, honesty, integrity and loyalty and is underpinned by these values.
We don't tolerate swearing, and reserve the right to remove any posts which we feel may offend others... let's keep it friendly!